[Hawkular-dev] [GSoC] Hawkular Android Client: Weekly Report #6

Artur Dryomov artur.dryomov at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 02:05:46 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

This year I am working on the Hawkular Android application as part of the
Google Summer of Code 2015 program.

I’ve spent the last week on the authorization process and updating the API
to the current Hawkular state.

This week wasn’t very productive actually :-(

I’ve proposed to add the deauthorization item to the navigation drawer [1],
but it caused a discussion about UX issues and I’m still awaiting for
feedback at this point. We also prepared the demo during an intense session
of adapting the client to the current Hawkular API state [2]. At this point
I have some work done on integrating these API-related changes in a
non-hacky way [3]. There are some changes on making alerts and the chart
more flexible internally as well.

After finishing what is planned, I’ll try to get to full-speed and think
about what is the next step. Applications, maybe? I don’t see any public
API documentation at this point though.

Have a nice week!
Artur.

[1]: https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-android-client/pull/26