[Hawkular-dev] [GSoC] Hawkular Android Client: Weekly Report #6

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Mon Jul 6 02:56:22 EDT 2015

On 6 Jul 2015, at 8:05, Artur Dryomov wrote:
> about what is the next step. Applications, maybe? I don’t see any
> public API documentation at this point though.

Applications use the same inventory api as the urls do.
Properties on them are different of course.

And there are the lists of servers (WF only at the moment).
The main difference is that they can have child resources
(deployments, jvm, ... (more to come)), so you sort of need
to "recursively" follow the links.
Lukas can tell you more.