[Hawkular-dev] resteasy jackson or fasterxml jackson?

Lucas Ponce lponce at redhat.com
Tue Jul 14 04:01:03 EDT 2015

I have never used the org.codehaus.jackson packages.

I always used the com.fasterxml.jackson.core ones in the context where I need to use directly the json library.

Wildfly 9 we have the 2.5.1 version there.

I tend to prefer the com.fasterxml and I remember to see that packages also in other components (that's main reason I used it).