[Hawkular-dev] glue code - where does it go?

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Tue Jul 21 18:59:44 EDT 2015

hawkular-commons seems like a good place for glue code that is shared across hawkular components.

I could put this stuff in hawkular-bus since it is "comm" related (though it is comm between clients and server, not just comm between server-side components)

This will need to be solved - because I can't release the agent right now. Agent needs the feed-comm API which is in hawkular, but hawkular needs the agent before it can be released.

So this:

https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular/tree/integration-latest-of-everything/modules/feed-comm

needs to be moved to some location other than the hawkular build.