[Hawkular-dev] glue code - where does it go?

Jiri Kremser jkremser at redhat.com
Wed Jul 22 06:05:17 EDT 2015

Hi,
  thinking about it, it could probably even stay as it is, but it would require the "feed-comm" mvn module to have it's own release cycle independent on hawkular (not share the ${project.version} as it is right now). Also, I think, the feed-comm can't depend back on the root pom via <parent><relativePath>, then it should be possible to release the feed-comm independently of hawkular and break the 'dependency deadlock'.

However, if we want our Travis to do all the mvn deploy fun, then this won't work, so I am +1 on moving it to bus repo (or hawkular-commons, but to me it logically fits more into the hawkular-bus because of the communication nature and their release cycle will be more likely similar than the release cycle of web socket mechanism + embedded C*)

jk