[Hawkular-dev] faster dev build of hawkular

Jiri Kremser jkremser at redhat.com
Wed Jul 22 15:10:00 EDT 2015

Hello there,
  there is a PR hanging https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular/pull/342

that will change the way the -Pdev profile works. Currently, it creates the zip and gz archive, but most of us don't use it during the development. The directory is pretty much ok. So it won't be created anymore, if you need the zip/gz with precreated jdoe:password, use -Pdozip.

I am sending this not to break anyones automated workflow. I asked Filip and it seems QE don't depend on it.

Perhaps the dozip profile can go away completely, then.

jk