[Hawkular-dev] glue code - where does it go?

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Fri Jul 24 11:09:42 EDT 2015

> I see that feed-comm is part of bus now, sharing the release cycle with
> it, although there is no interdependence between the two.
> Hm... what is actually the argument against a new separate git repo for
> feed-comm?

There is no argument really. It could go in some new repo (but do we REALLY want yet ANOTHER repo to manage?), or it could go in that commons repo where only embedded C* stuff is now, or in the bus repo (since, as Jiri mentioned, it is comm-y related).

I put it in bus repo because a) its already there, b) was easy to put the new comm stuff, c) kinda made sense, d) didn't require we add yet another repo.

But it can go whereever we want - existing repo, new repo, whatever. So - back to my original question in this thread (see the subject line) - where does our glue code go? This is more than just "where should this new comm module go" - that's just one piece of glue code - we have and will have more.