[Hawkular-dev] [Metrics] Unified query support brainstorming

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Fri Jul 24 11:20:52 EDT 2015

Le 24/07/2015 13:29, Heiko W.Rupp a écrit :
> I started an email about this, but yours made me cancel it:)

That's fun, because I wanted to talk about SQL-like at some point. So we
owe nothing to each other :D

> I wonder though if being even "more SQL-like" would even be
> better for the adoption.

A SQL like language could solve the "unified" problem. We could use
different statements to retrieve different kind of results, but still
offer a single method in the core API or a single HTTP endpoint.