[Hawkular-dev] [GSoC] Hawkular Android Client: Weekly Report

Thomas Heute theute at redhat.com
Mon Jun 1 04:39:13 EDT 2015

Great to see progress !

One thing that I haven't seen which can have a direct impact, is to
display the push messages:
http://www.hawkular.org/blog/2015/04/09/alert-notifiers-for-mobile-devices.html

Displaying the notification and opening a screen with detail of an alert
would be good.

Looking at:
https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/200401/7881453/bc1d1866-060b-11e5-81bc-b6662d344952.png
I have few comments:
	- I am not sure about the authentication flow, user should first
authenticate and then somewhere in the interface he should be able to
switch tenant (*if* he has several). I guess a good place would be the
top entry of the side menu.
	- Environment can be ignored for now, it won't be in the admin console
for a while. In the end, I think you could end up with a single screen,
with server Host+Port, login name and Password.
	- I don't think we need the metric table, graph are way more useful.
	- Resources at the moment are URLs or Servers. You would need to list
them.

Thanks again !

Thomas