[Hawkular-dev] [GSoC] Hawkular Android Client: Weekly Report

Artur Dryomov artur.dryomov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 16:51:45 EDT 2015

> Do we need that ? For the admin console we actually translate codes into
> Up/Down and just show this.

Well, that’s even better. Not sure how it will work from the API side, but
good to know.

> There you will list all URLs/Servers ? (I thought it was a name of a
> category in the mockup)

As I saw it. Resource Types (URL, Server, etc.) → Metrics (status code,
status duration) → Metric (status duration table / graph for example). But
you gave me an idea to take a look at my Overview document [1] again. I’ll
need to display not only resource types, but resources themselves, so good
catch! Probably it can be done via another screen but it is getting too
many of them. Maybe I should display resources as list sections and
resources as a primary list contents. This is getting tricky, I don’t like
the idea of deep screen hierarchy :-?

[1]: https://github.com/hawkular/android-client/wiki/Overview