[Hawkular-dev] Which logging categories can be hidden by default?

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Thu Jun 4 08:49:41 EDT 2015

Hi *,

I hope I am not the only one who finds that there is a lot of
uninteresting messages in the log which can be made hidden by default.

I propose to add the following lines to standalone xml files for both
dev and production profiles:

         <logger category="org.apache.cassandra">
           <level name="WARN"/>
         </logger>
         <logger category="org.jboss.as.ejb3">
           <level name="WARN"/>
         </logger>
         <logger category="liquibase">
           <level name="WARN"/>
         </logger>
         <logger category="org.ocpsoft.rewrite">
           <level name="WARN"/>
         </logger>
         <logger category="com.datastax.driver">
           <level name="WARN"/>
         </logger>

Is this too much hiding or maybe somebody has even more candidates for
suppressing?

Thanks,

Peter