[Hawkular-dev] Tag concept in metrics and alerts

Gary Brown gbrown at redhat.com
Wed Jun 24 07:47:15 EDT 2015

Hi Lucas

Not sure the alert or definition will be appropriate - assuming that the definition is a static representation of the trigger?

The information (business transaction id) I am referring to is per business transaction instance - i.e. it is unique for each invocation of a business transaction. So this can only be obtained from the information being evaluated by the trigger.

Let me know if I have misunderstand what you meant as definition.

Regards
Gary