[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Metrics Containers Changes

Matt Wringe mwringe at redhat.com
Mon Jun 29 16:53:34 EDT 2015

Just a heads up that I will need to delete the existing docker hub
'hawkular/hawkular-metrics' and 'hawkular/hawkular-cassandra'
repositories. This is so we can convert the 'automated build' repository
to a normal one (we cannot convert one to another, it has to be deleted
first).

This will finally allow us to build the docker images ourselves and push
them out after the tests have passed.

I will probably make this change tomorrow if there are no objections.

Thanks,

Matt Wringe