[Hawkular-dev] Inventory to break its REST API

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Thu Mar 12 12:31:22 EDT 2015

Hello,

It is not so much of a vote but an example of what Hawkular Metrics has been doing. The project has been released on 0.x.y version under RHQ Metrics name and will continue to get released under the same version scheme under the Hawkular organization. But Metrics is a little bit atypical because we had official releases along the way and will keep releasing. If you plan on getting community releases then it might be a good idea to use 0.x.y until the API is stable and the project matures.

Thank you,
Stefan