[Hawkular-dev] Coming to Parent: publishing JavaDoc and sources via Maven

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Mon Mar 30 10:29:48 EDT 2015

Hello Peter,

We would like to disable (or not have it all) in the Hawkular Metrics project. Hawkular Metrics iterates at a fast pace and this would be a huge distraction due to the rapidly changing design and implementation. At this stage we are focused on building a great project so agile tooling and minimal requirements are paramount.

Can you please provide documentation on how to disable this at the project level?

Thank you,
Stefan