[Hawkular-dev] Tenant Id - Not Part of URL

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Tue May 12 13:45:38 EDT 2015

Le 12/05/2015 15:17, Stefan Negrea a écrit :

> [...]

Please do not switch from top to bottom posting, or I might start to get
sick :p

Yes, "Hawkular-Tenant" is valid, but I'd prefer to pick something short
("tenant") for the query parameter fallback.

In fact, I'd prefer to have short names for all out-of-band query
parameters, like "pretty" to get a formatted JSON output.