[Hawkular-dev] Tenant Id - Not Part of URL

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Wed May 13 10:10:59 EDT 2015

Top if you want to be cool :)

I had never heard of this matrix parameter thing until your post. But I
sort of like how it extracts the global and orthogonal authz info out of
the path and query params.  I'll throw my support in this direction but
reserve the right to change my mind.  More importantly, we need a
consistent approach across Hawkular.  If we can't decide then I vote
that Heiko choose and not let the discussion linger very long so as to
get the API published ASAP.