[Hawkular-dev] Chrome extension to make HAWKULAR Jira refs on Github clickable

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Wed May 13 11:25:15 EDT 2015

Hi *,

this might be interesting to you if you use Chrome and if you want to
come faster from commits on github to related Jiras and BZs.

I have updated my older Chrome extension today, to cover also Hawkular
Jira prefixes HAWKULAR HWKALERTS HWKBTM HWKINVENT HWKMETRICS.
The extension detects plain text references to JBoss Jira issues and Red
Hat Bugzilla bugs and for each of them, it adds a link pointing to the
related issue.
This is what it looks like:

== How to run

|cd ~/git
git clone https://github.com/ppalaga/jboss-jira-content-script.git
# Option 1: Chrome CLI
google-chrome --load-extension=jboss-jira-content-script
# Or option 2: follow http://developer.chrome.com/extensions/getstarted.html#unpacked

Best,

Peter