[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular integration

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Wed May 20 08:41:25 EDT 2015

> I think this is a different issue. It can be anywhere in exploded
> format. I am not sure why we have "deployments" in "modules" now that's
> a topic on its own. (related to WF layering)

That was the recommendation from Brian Stansberry. Brian explicitly told me that Red Hat products should not be shipping deployments in the scanner directory (e.g. standalone/deployments) specifically because they will not be patchable. This is why the nest supports the deployments/ directory - its under modules/ and therefore will be patchable using the WildFly patch mechanism.