[Hawkular-dev] non-snapshot kettle dependencies

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu May 21 07:50:47 EDT 2015

We need to schedule the work to get kettle dependent on non-snapshot releases.

I recently released the following that can be used in the kettle build:

hawkular-bus:   0.0.5
hawkular-nest: ls 0.0.5
hawkular-agent: 0.0.2

We need folks to release the following:

hawkular-accounts (currently kettle uses 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT)
hawkular-alerts (currently kettle uses 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT)
hawkular-console (currently kettle uses 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT)
hawkular-inventory (currently kettle uses 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT)

Once those releases are done, we can edit the hawkular/pom.xml to reflect the non-snapshot versions.