[Hawkular-dev] Alert Email Config

Matt Wringe mwringe at redhat.com
Wed May 27 17:51:54 EDT 2015

Would the SMTP setup not be something which is something we can display
to the user in the UI? eg on first login we ask the admin to configure
it. If they skip this setup, then when they go to add an email alert we
have a modal which tells them they cannot add email alert until they
configure the SMTP.

Or did I miss something here with how the email service is setup?