[Hawkular-dev] logging categories

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Thu May 28 16:17:07 EDT 2015

Hm... am I the only one who finds it useless to have all hawkular
components on DEBUG even when developing? Too much data to see anything
useful.

If there is no significant and immediate opposition against this, I'll
have to introduce a separate standalone-dev.xml where DEBUG can be kept
for all, but it has to be set back to INFO or even WARN in
standalone-itest.xml because DEBUGging all makes the log size exceed
Travis limit of 4MB.

-- P