[Hawkular-dev] logging categories

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu May 28 16:28:18 EDT 2015

I only put them all at DEBUG only because its a dev build so I figured why not. If its too noisy, we can put them at INFO out of box. I do want at least the categories listed, so devs can easily go in and turn on and off debug for their particular components of interest. I've been doing this by hand and its annoying, so that's why its in the dev build now.

The CONSOLE needs to be at DEBUG because without that, it doesn't matter what you do to the individual categories, the debug messages get eaten up. changing the CONSOLE level to DEBUG was just yet another thing I had to remember to change manually, so again that is why its in the dev build. Leave that at DEBUG, but the individual components at INFO could be a good middle-ground configuration.