[Hawkular-dev] Is this an applicable use-case for Hawkular

Lucas Ponce lponce at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 03:26:37 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----

Hi Anton,

Thanks for giving feedback and illustrate this interesting use case.

We are finishing the Events feature inside the Hawkular Alerts component and I think that it can work for your requeriments.

Once development is in a state to be used I will add some examples following your use case (and publish them on the blog).

I hope that might helps.

Lucas