[Hawkular-dev] Accounts on Cassandra

Juraci Paixão Kröhling jpkroehling at redhat.com
Tue Nov 3 07:29:03 EST 2015

Team,

On 10/27/2015 12:08 PM, Juraci Paixão Kröhling wrote:
> Cassandra changes will be applied to 1.1.0.Final. All changes from
> 1.1.0.Final and on will be backported to 1.0.x *up to the next MS*. If
> everything goes right for the next MS, I'll stop maintaining 1.0.x.

I just submitted PRs for the following components:

Alerts
https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-alerts/pull/117

BTM
https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-btm/pull/221

Command Gateway
https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-command-gateway/pull/29

Inventory
https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-inventory/pull/188

I'd please ask you to review and merge them today or, at most, tomorrow,
as I'll be out from Friday for about a week. After that, we'll be close
to the next MS date, so, I'd rather have this feature fully merged soon,
so that we have enough time for testing it.

Once those are merged, a PR for Agent will be sent, with updated
versions of Command Gateway and Accounts.

After that, a PR will be sent to Hawkular with the src-deps tag for the
merged PRs. Please, let me know if your component has a "blocker" that
would cause failures on Hawkular if its current master + PR is used there.

- Juca.