[Hawkular-dev] Accounts versions

Juraci Paixão Kröhling jpkroehling at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 05:43:43 EST 2015

Team,

TL;DR: use 1.1.1.Final for the next MS. If it breaks, use 1.0.18.Final.

I'll be out for about a week and unfortunately, I was not able yet to
get the PRs updating Accounts to the Cassandra version into all projects.

Because of that, I decided to release 1.0.x, in case Accounts breaks
something that can't be worked around during my absence. If that's the
case, then please use the following version: 1.0.18.Final . It's the
non-Cassandra version and should be almost the same version as the last MS.

I also fixed a bug in the way that Cassandra session is handled for the
secret store, and did a new release: 1.1.1.Final. This is the one that
should go into the next MS (for now, at least). As this does not affect
the dependent modules, I'll not be sending PRs around this time.

I hope to be able to get the remaining PRs merged today.

- Juca.