[Hawkular-dev] Hawk-Metrics Performance & Scalability

Michael Foley mfoley at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 10:40:03 EST 2015

The following is a new meeting request:

Subject: Hawk-Metrics Performance & Scalability
Organizer: "Michael Foley" <mfoley at redhat.com>

Location: http://www.bluejeans.com/mfoley51
Time: 9:30:00 AM - 10:00:00 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
 Recurrence : Every Tuesday No end date Effective Nov 10, 2015

Required: fbrychta at redhat.com; snegrea at redhat.com; mmahoney at redhat.com; vnguyen at redhat.com; hrupp at redhat.com
Optional: hawkular-dev at lists.jboss.org

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi,

I would like to have a quick 30 minute weekly call focusing on Hawk-Metrics performance.

The agenda is flexible, but let's start with this:

Goal: Detect Performance Problems Prior to OSE Integration

    * discuss/resolve performance regressions in pull requests, resetting baselines,
    * discuss linear scalability of Hawk-Metrics

        * define the test design or test activities to ascertain answers to this question

Note: I can change the time to something else that works for everyone who is interested in this agenda.

Regards,

Michael Foley
QE Supervisor, Middleware BU