[Hawkular-dev] [hawkular-ui-services] Tests broken

Jiri Kremser jkremser at redhat.com
Wed Nov 11 07:47:29 EST 2015

Hi Lukas,

  I had the same issue, the problem was with the Auth{N|Z}, namely CORS. From some strange reason the 2772 port was not white-listed for the hawkular-accounts-backend client in the Keycloak. I've added it in the auth console and it worked. With this 2 days old PR https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-ui-services/pull/63 I had all the tests passing against the latest inventory.

tests for metrics just work, because there is no hawkular accounts involved, afaik

jk