[Hawkular-dev] [hawkular-ui-services] Tests broken

Jiri Kremser jkremser at redhat.com
Wed Nov 11 07:56:01 EST 2015

Hi,
  the port that should be white-listed is this one 9876 (the default port on which the PhantomJS runs) not the 2772, that was mistake.
you can replicate by:

curl -ivX GET -u jdoe:password -H "Origin: http://127.0.0.1:9876" -H "Content-Type: application/json" -H "Accept: application/json" 'http://localhost:8080/hawkular/accounts/personas/current' | less

here is PR btw: https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular/pull/643

jk