[Hawkular-dev] Proposal: introduce DependencyConvergence enforcer rule

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Tue Nov 24 11:05:30 EST 2015

Hi Lucas, inline...

On 2015-11-24 16:36, Lucas Ponce wrote:

> [...]

I do not think that the DependencyConvergence would have a problem with
Metrics building with Wildfly and EAP64 because those two are used as
dependencies in separate profiles and (correct me if I am wrong) those
two profiles make up two independent dependency hierarchies. Those two
dependency hierarchies need to be internally consistent too, e.g. libs
from WF x may not be mixed with libs from EAP y. DependencyConvergence
should ensure that and that's definitely a good thing.

> Also I'm having a similar scenario for ISPN in alerts too, so I vote to not add this rule for now.

So you have two ISPN versions in two independent profiles?

-- P