[Hawkular-dev] Proposal: introduce DependencyConvergence enforcer rule

Lucas Ponce lponce at redhat.com
Tue Nov 24 10:36:24 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----

I think this rule may bring more complexity in some projects.

Metrics should depend of Wildfly and EAP64 versions, so it is possible that in some controlled scenario a project might depends on a different version.

Also I'm having a similar scenario for ISPN in alerts too, so I vote to not add this rule for now.