[Hawkular-dev] oshi and MacOS

Alexandre Mendonca amendonc at redhat.com
Thu Nov 26 07:37:00 EST 2015

Hi,

I don't see how the fact that we don't officially support Mac OS is an
impediment to adding such option, which won't break anything else and make
the OOTB experience for a Mac user work. Even if we can't (and likely
shouldn't) go the full way of changing monitored machines, this would help.

Actually, I've seen that by default WFLY starts with the
java.awt.headless=true option (and also with java.net.preferIPv4Stack=true,
which I requested at https://issues.jboss.org/browse/HAWKULAR-38) so this
may be a minor issue, as I've only experienced it due to having my custom
JAVA_OPTS.

Alexandre