[Hawkular-dev] Travis cache pruning

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Fri Oct 2 06:46:14 EDT 2015

Hi *,

because we had no cache pruning in place, the cached ~/.m2/repository in
hk main became too bing. As a consequence of that, when Travis attempted
to zip the cached folder, the cache archive made the disk full and not
only that the cache could not be uploaded outside of the transient
docker container, also all subsequent tasks (deployment of SNAPSHOTs)
failed.

I could not find a working pruning script quickly enough. To solve the
problem temporarily at least, I deleted the cache manually under
https://travis-ci.org/hawkular/hawkular/caches

Best,

Peter