[Hawkular-dev] hawkular.org

Thomas Heute theute at redhat.com
Wed Oct 14 06:47:38 EDT 2015

I have proposed a rework of hawkular.org.
The idea is to make it more clear what features are offered. The actual
management console is pushed back a bit as this is less advanced than the
services such as metrics + alerts.

The PR is here, and can be previewed here for the next 3 days:
http://209.132.178.114:10108/

With Thomas's work on the REST API documentation, it should help people who
just need metrics+alerting(+inventory?+BTM?) to understand how they can use
Hawkular.

Now I think we also need a trimmed down package to download for those
users. Metrics+Alerts for now probably ? It could be named "Hawkular Core"
or "Hawkular Services", ideally "Hawkular Middleware Management Console ?
(JBMC upstream)" would build on this.

WDYT ?

Thomas