[Hawkular-dev] hawkular.org

Gary Brown gbrown at redhat.com
Wed Oct 14 07:17:23 EDT 2015

+1, although I think we would need to restructure the Quick Start page around the features, and provide links from the features described on the Overview page to those quick start sections, to make it as easy as possible for someone interested in a particular feature to install and try it out.

Regards
Gary