[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Alhpa6 questions

Van Dillon vandillon at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 10:20:19 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have a few questions about Hawkular-aio Alpha6.

1) I can't get metric data to stay in the system for more than about 8
hours.  The documentation says data retention units are in days.  I've
tried using the REST APIs to set the retentions to 365 when I create a
Metrics tenant.  I've also tried setting it to 365 for individual Metric
definitions.  Neither approach seems to make a difference.  Am I missing
something?  I'm running on Windows 7 x64.

2) Will the jboss/hawkular-aio docker image be updated to this release?  It
hasn't been updated since Alpha4.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Van Dillon