[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Alhpa6 questions

John Sanda jsanda at redhat.com
Sun Oct 25 10:51:03 EDT 2015

It looks like there is a bug in the tenant creation operation. Cassandra stores data retention in seconds. Hawkular Metrics is supposed to convert from days to seconds; however, it appears that the tenant creation operation is not doing that conversion. If you want 10 days retention, then try a value of 864000. If no retention is specified, then the system wide default of 7 days is used. If you create a ticket for this, it would be greatly appreciated.

- John