[Hawkular-dev] Accounts on Cassandra

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Tue Oct 27 08:14:16 EDT 2015

Can you clarify what ID you are talking about? This isn't the resource IDs is it? The IDs that feeds create and send to inventory and metrics? AFAIK, the hawkular design for these IDs was that feeds were free to create their own IDs with their own formats/syntax (so long as they are Strings).

But I have a feeling the "ID" you are talking about is different - but I just wanted to clarify to make sure.