[Hawkular-dev] agent distro changed

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Oct 29 11:16:09 EDT 2015

Just wanted to give a heads up on a change that went into Hawkular Agent repo.

The agent distribution is no longer built in the hawkular-wildfly-monitor module (that used to build the jar and then a distro "module.zip" file).

Instead, there is a new hawkular-wildfly-monitor-module-dist that produces a .zip and a tar.gz for the module distribution. This is build from our feature pack using the new feature provided by the wildfly built tool maven provisioning plugin. This means we no longer have to maintain two separate and independent copies of module.xml and we can build the .zip directly from a feature pack which is nice.

This means kettle needs to change its dist/pom.xml so it pulls in the new dist zip and not the only one (which no longer exists). I will submit a PR for this shortly.