[Hawkular-dev] agent installer used in kettle

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Oct 29 19:12:27 EDT 2015

The hawkular kettle build is now ready to use the agent installer when putting the agent into the server.

I need someone can look at this PR to peer review:

https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular/pull/620

Notice that this bumps up kettle to inventory 0.8.0 - i have not seen any problems with doing this in my latest testing, so hopefully that is OK. I just bumped to the latest srcdep git hash and even the end-to-end tests are now passing on my box (who knows if it will pass on travis... still waiting)

I added a little extra to the agent installer docs here: https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-agent/blob/master/hawkular-wildfly-monitor-installer/README.adoc