[Hawkular-dev] Future Packaging of Hawkular

Juraci Paixão Kröhling jpkroehling at redhat.com
Fri Apr 29 04:01:24 EDT 2016

On 29.04.2016 09:40, Peter Palaga wrote:
> @Juca: I hope the above is in accordance with how we (Peter and Juca)
> spoke about the future of Accounts. Please protest loudly if I
> misunderstood something.

That sounds perfectly aligned with my understanding.

> https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular is thus the place where the
> dependency on Accounts/KC should come in. I think you (Juca) are free to
> hack towards that. Nevertheless, having Accounts-free Alerts, Command
> Gateway, Inventory and Metrics is a prerequisite for that.

Alright, so, we can perhaps split the work on making the components
independent of Accounts. I don't think there's much to be done by me at
the moment on hawkular/hawkular, as it will be changed a *lot* on the
next days. I'd rather have hawkular/hawkular-core-services ready before
I start messing with hawkular/hawkular.

- Juca.