[Hawkular-dev] H-Services vs. src-deps

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Tue Aug 2 15:34:42 EDT 2016

The problem with this it makes it hard to let devs have some soak time
with a change without making releases for every commit.  For example,
right now I have a PR for commons and a change in hawkular-services that
depends on it.  In this scheme the services PR can not be merged until
commons is released.  I think it's reasonable to maybe use a src-dep in
this situation, let commons perhaps get a few more changes during the
week, and then release commons on Friday or Monday.