[Hawkular-dev] inventory sync and resource configuration

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Wed Aug 3 13:06:48 EDT 2016

(sending to hawkular-dev in case anyone is or planning to use inventory sync):

Lukas,

I found the problem I was having with inventory sync:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/HWKINVENT-195?focusedCommentId=13274699&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13274699

If you have resource config in the json, it fails.

Can you look at that Java code I'm using and make sure its right? The Blueprints all create fine and the JSON is generated without problems, so I assume it is all correct. But maybe the server-side is expecting a different way of specifying it??

--John Mazz