[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Usage and other stats

Kavin Kankeshwar kavinkankeshwar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 17:29:51 EST 2016

Hi,

I am evaluating Hawkular seems very interesting, I just wanted to know if
you guys have some usage stats and community involvement ?

I see see only few Github Stars etc, but the project is being actively
developed based on commit history.

Just wanted to figure out about hawkular if its production ready and I can
start using it if needed at my workplace. Obviously once we start using if
there are any changes  I need i am willing to submit patches etc. But just
wanted to check on stats before i dive in . :)

Thanks!

Regards,
--
Kavin.Kankeshwar