[Hawkular-dev] moving okhttp library from 2.x to 3.x

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Dec 15 07:52:32 EST 2016

I'm going to start the upgrading of the okhttp library soon.

The plan of attack is as follows (BTW: its a PITA having to upgrade a common library thanks to all our repositories :)

1) Merge and release parent-pom 51
2) Pin h-commons to parent-pom 51, rebase h-commons PR, and see travis go green. Then merge and release h-commons.
3) Pin to parent-pom 51 and the new commons release on all the other PRs for all the other repositories. Wait for them to go green.
4) Merge (or ask for them to be merged) the PRs once they go green.
5) Project leads can then release as they see fit. (I, myself, will try to release the wildfly agent soon)