[Hawkular-dev] OpenShift agent - multiple identity for certs

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Sat Dec 24 10:30:21 EST 2016

> Currently it seems you can only provide the agent configmap with the identity
> field. But what i want to actually do, is provide this based on the pods
> config map>
> [chomp]
> Is that possible? or planned for the future?

I was hoping this wasn't going to be needed :) But we did talk about it.

It is not possible today because there is one major problem with what you suggest that would need to be solved somehow:

> cert_file: /var/run/secrets/client-crt/client.crt
> private_key_file: /var/run/secrets/client-key/client.key

That is inside your configmap on your OpenShift project (which may or may not be the same project where the agent is deployed).

So - what file system is that actually referring to? And how does the agent get access to those files?