[Hawkular-dev] [UI] Proposed New typescript tslint settings

Alexandre Mendonca amendonc at redhat.com
Thu Jan 7 22:13:06 EST 2016

Hey,

We've briefly discussed this but here's the summary of my
preferences/modifications:

"no-trailing-comma": true, => rule name is incorrect, should be
"trailing-comma": [true, {"multiline": "never", "singleline": "never"}]

"no-trailing-whitespace": false, => should be set to true, line end
whitespace is bad for diffs among other things

"one-line": [true, ... "check-catch", "check-else"], => I'm not much of a
one liner person, so if possible not to have else and catch enforced to one
line, I'd appreciate. If not, I hope my brain gets used to it :)

"radix": false, => should be set to true, parseInt without radix might
produce unexpected value

Also, would add

"no-consecutive-blank-lines": true => I don't see the need for more than a
single blank like, if we want to separate something, we should use a
comment stating what comes below, eg: [blank line] /* From here, only
magic! */ [blank line]. But this is just personal taste :)

Regards,
Alexandre