[Hawkular-dev] where should integration/glue code and tests live?

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Fri Jan 15 06:05:52 EST 2016

I don't think a build pipeline would help in this case, as the Hawkular
pom references metrics with either a released or a srcdep version.

If you need to check your current Metrics work doesn't cause any
regression in Hawkular, you can create a branch in Metrics (instead of a
simple PR), create a PR in Hawkular and update the srcdep version with
your branch latest commit.

Then Travis will build and run Hawkular tests.