[Hawkular-dev] need guidance to work on android client of hawkular

Anton Hughes kurrent93 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 03:57:24 EST 2016

I am also interested in working on this client.

My skillset is core java and rest (btw - it would be great to see Hawkular
use swagger and sagger2markup
<https://github.com/Swagger2Markup/swagger2markup>).

Im particularly interested in looking into how a user can subscribe to, and
receive specific alerts using push. Does the android app use Aerogear?

Thanks