[Hawkular-dev] need guidance to work on android client of hawkular

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Tue Jan 19 04:05:29 EST 2016

Hey Anton,

On 19 Jan 2016, at 9:57, Anton Hughes wrote:

> great to see Hawkular
> use swagger and sagger2markup
> <https://github.com/Swagger2Markup/swagger2markup>).

What exactly do you have in mind, as a lot of the rest-api
should be annotated wit Swagger annotations and the
documentation at http://www.hawkular.org/docs/rest/
is generated via Swagger -> markup

> Im particularly interested in looking into how a user can subscribe to, and
> receive specific alerts using push. Does the android app use Aerogear?

Yes it does. And I think Thomas Segismont has done some work
in that area already. It would be for sure nice to be able to better
integrate all that.

  Heiko